Some of you may recognize Cathy from her past store in Oakville, Trading Places Home Decor.
Back in 2003, Cathy recognized a niche to create a place where others could shop and own fine affordable furnishings. Hence Trading Places was born to a 4,000 square foot industrial warehouse selling fine quality furnishings on consignment. The business grew to include decorating services to her clients. Cathy was a pioneer of resale home furnishings before anyone else and long before there were digital cameras and online selling.
Along the way Cathy established many wonderful friendships and relationships throughout Toronto, Oakville, Burlington, Ancaster/Hamilton and surrounding areas. She was passionate about turning a house into a home and helping her clients furnish and decorate. After many years of fulfilling clients' needs and dreams Cathy's journey took her to the next logical step -- a career in real estate.
Today, with many years of real estate experience (having successfully bought and sold over 15 properties herself) she knows how to get results for her clients. Buying and selling a home can be very stressful. Cathy knows from experience how to keep stress levels to a minimum. She's totally invested in helping her clients, whether they are buying or selling.
And be assured: When you hire Cathy Boytos, you get Cathy Boytos. You won't be assigned to some other agent on a team who may be inexperienced or pulled into different directions. When selling a home, any agent can plunk a For Sale sign on your lawn. But do they have your best interests in mind? Do they know how to best market your home? Do they know how to negotiate your deal and get you the most money for your property? Cathy works directly on every property sale and helps her clients buy their next home as if it was her own.
Cathy has a team of professional stagers, photographers, decorators and administrators that complement the buying and selling experience. Please peruse her website to see what her clients say ... they know her for being trustworthy, professional, passionate, and getting RESULTS! As a Top producer for Royal LePage, her stats speak for themselves. https://cathyboytos.ca/testimonials
There is a big difference between buying a home and selling a home. They require tailored duties and services at each stage of the process.
If you are selling a house I will:
- Expertly market your home through channels like social media, websites, and multiple listing services
- Conduct a comparative market analysis to demonstrate what other homes in your area have been sold for in the recent months
- Secure the assistance of other professionals for completing the paperwork accurately and while meeting critical deadlines
- Complete a property profile of your home, including current conditions, surroundings and special features
If you are buying a house I will:
- Educate you about the current housing market conditions
- Discuss and analyze best alternatives that best fit your budget and criteria
- Resolve any challenges that may arise when purchasing a new home
- Provide the highest quality of service so that you feel comfortable and confident in the process
GET YOUR PROPERTY NOTICED ACROSS THE GLOBE!
CATHY IS A MEMBER OF EXCLUSIVE WHO'S WHO IN INTERNATIONAL LUXURY REAL ESTATE!
A worldwide collection of top brokers representing the finest luxury properties across the globe, Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate of hand selected group of more than 130,000 professionals with properties in more than 70 countries collectively sells over $300 billion in real estate annually.